Saturday, July 7, 2012

A MOMENT TO REMEMBER!! ^^

[Auto Published]

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy"
^^



I'm gonna miss u all, my dear friends..

"Thank you for being there for me through some of the most difficult time in my life,
Thank you for being genuinely happy for my success and good fortune, as if it were your own,
Thank you for forgiving my faults, and immature lapses in judgment and for tolerating my idiosyncrasies,
Thank you for the phone calls, notes, e-mails, and IMs of support when i was overwhelmed with life,
Thank you for being my friend always, not just when it was convenient,
Thank you for letting me vent, and trusting me enough to tell me what's bothering you,
Thank you for making time for me, even on your busiest days,
Thank you for not letting time or distance affect our friendship,
Thank you for being honest with me when I really needed you to be,
Thank you for asking how i'm doing, and actually wanting to hear the answer,
Thank you for hugs, smiles, inside jokes, and memories,
Thank you for understanding that I could never write a long enough blog post to express how much you all mean to me."

Thanks for everything

Especially to my group study (Syafina, Puteri, Wani, Bahiyyah, Siti dan Sakinah)
And also to all my Gen2 friends (USIM 2nd Batch)


Wallahua'lam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks 4 all the thing...
@jangan lupa tidur basuh kaki dulu atau aku akn hadir dlm mimpi2 ngerimu...